Re: FR - OR Dune Shirt - Chad Poindexter

  • Stick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 9:14 PM
      Heather,

      No problem with the time frame at all. Labor is one of those things that comes when it comes...hope all went well. :)

      I agree with your comments. Now that it is getting to where it may start to cool off somewhat I think the shirt will perform better. But it is nice not to have that synthetic stench after one day!

      The test report has been deleted and I updated the official report with the new one. Till next time...

      Take care,
      Chad