EDIT: LTR - DRYMAX HD SOCKS - STEVE KIDD

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Steve,

      Great report and fine series J I have only one very minor edit to consider
      and then you are free to upload. I'm glad they worked out so well for you!

      <snip>

      The backpacking trip was a steamy weekend with Temperatures as high as 94 F
      (34 C) never going lower
      than 81 F (27 C).

      Edit: I don't see a reason to capitalize "Temperature."

      That is it.