Re: EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] LTR - Eureka! Glide 51 Lantern - Chad Poindexter

  • Stick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2010
      Nancy, it has been a pleasure working with you, as well as being able to test the lantern. Thanks for all the edits and all your time. I have made the corrections that you have suggested and then deleted the report from the test folder and uploaded the final report to its proper home. Thanks again. Till next time...
      Chad