Extension request: Soto OD1R Stove - Mike Curry

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      Kathy,

      I really hate to ask for this, but can I get a 24 hour extension on this report? It is done, but I can't upload because I'm car camping and my tethered internet isn't working, probably due to my new phone. I can drive into the nearest town tomorrow and upload at Starbucks.

      I totally understand if you don't grant it . . . I should have uploaded before I left or at least checked the tethering with the new phone before now.

      Mike C.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
        Mike,

        Wasn't around to answer this nor edit it, but got it! I'll get the edit done by tonight.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
          No worries! Sounds like you and John have been having one heck of an exciting time!

          Glad things are settling down . . . I'll watch for the edits when you're able.

          Mike C.