EDIT - FR - La Sportiva FC ECO 2.0 GTX - Katie Rompala

  • tcallahanbgt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Katie,
      Very nice Field Report. I really like the pic of the wear and tear on the boot. Nice clear image that works well with your description.
      Just one edit then upload when ready.

      > In general, I used these boots on walks and hikes totaling at least 225 mi (360 km), through heat and cold, arid desert and wet marsh.

      EDIT - Can you also include a rough estimate on the number of days you have worn these boots during testing. You obviously have worn these boots a great deal in many different situations. Including an estimated number of days will give the reader and even better idea as to how thoughly you have tested these boots.