Re: Folder requested - Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots - in footwear/boots

  • Stick
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
      Yeah, I see the one folder for the Renegade Lo's are under Trail Shoes, but I imagine these will now be under boots and mids?

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, jerry adams <jerryaadams@...> wrote:

      > Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots - in footwear/boots
      >
      > Thanks

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
        We shall see
        I will look at folders tonight or in the morning.

        TV
      • Stick
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
          Just wanted to check up on the status of the folder for this test series. My report is all corrected and ready to upload in the proper place!
          Thanks,
          Chad

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Vickers <redroach@...> wrote:

          > We shall see
          > I will look at folders tonight or in the morning.
          >
          > TV

        • Thomas Vickers
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
            On 8/1/2010 12:05 PM, Stick wrote: