Edit - FR - Tarptent Sublite Sil - Ray Estrella

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Nice report - That was quite a storm
      As usual, EDIT - edit, edit - change to something like that, comment - just that.
      Upload when edits are done and delete from test folder.

      A minor nit:

      "The other trips were pieces of cake for the SIl. "
      EDIT - Sil - don't capitalize the i - just to be consistent with the others

      "Then I decided to make one just for the SIl to allow me to keep my pack and shoes out of the mud."
      same thing - Sil

      "But you can read about the future once it's past if you come back in two months when I post the last report covering the final segment of testing. As this concludes the Field Report I look forward to seeing you then. When it will be now. But will be past once you read it…"
      Hah, hah, hah - Ray the philosopher : )

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        Thank you very much for jumping on this Jerry.

        The SIl was not intentional. Just my big fingers trying to type too fast and using a sans-serif font that does not make the I stand out for these old eyes to catch.

        Boy I am a wreck, huh? ;-)

        Ray