OOP - 8/1/10 to 8/10/10 - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Boys and Girls!

      I will be OOP in one hour on my way to the Summer OR Show. BridGeT just got
      her final update until then and you all will be getting those lovely e-mails
      from her telling you how she feels.

      I will have internet access at night at the hotel. I will most likely not
      even look at the list mail as I will be, ah, tired!

      If you really need something, please send it to my work address
      kathy@.... That I will definitely be checking daily.

      Personally, nothing is affected, BridGeT-wise, everything is affected!

      Play nice or I won't bring you back any toys from my trip.<g>