Folder requested - Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots - in footwear/boots

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
      Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots - in footwear/boots

      Thanks

    • Stick
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
        Yeah, I see the one folder for the Renegade Lo's are under Trail Shoes, but I imagine these will now be under boots and mids?

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, jerry adams <jerryaadams@...> wrote:

        > Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Boots - in footwear/boots
        >
        > Thanks

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
          We shall see
          I will look at folders tonight or in the morning.

          TV
        • Stick
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
            Just wanted to check up on the status of the folder for this test series. My report is all corrected and ready to upload in the proper place!
            Thanks,
            Chad

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Vickers <redroach@...> wrote:

            > We shall see
            > I will look at folders tonight or in the morning.
            >
            > TV

          • Thomas Vickers
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
              On 8/1/2010 12:05 PM, Stick wrote: