Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Lowa Renegade Test

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      It said to apply wax "regularly", but not "required initially".

      It did not say how often "regularly" is.  It did say to apply after getting the boots wet.

      Since it said "not required initially", I would assume it's okay to apply initially.

      I would like to apply initially, because the leather is clean, optimum time to do so.

      The laces are long enough that they tend to catch on something and become untied.  No big deal though, I'll just leave them as is.