EDIT IR OR Graphic Dry Sack--Mar

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      Kristine:

      I'm not sure if I am really the test monitor for this series but Richard Lyon sent me an email message suggesting that I was (even though I have not received any word from BridGeT and the Admin pages don't list me as monitor). So, if you get or have gotten another edit, disregard these!

      Very nice report. Even though they were kind of small, I liked the photographs. My edits follow:

      EDIT: your link to the manufacturer's web page is broken. Please fix the link.

      EDIT: "non-breathable...which was expected since inorder for it to be waterproof it would need to be non-breathable." There are a number of breathable-waterproof fabrics, such as Gortex. You might want to reconsider this statement.

      Edit: "The cardboard box measures approximately..." Consider changing to "measured"

      EDIT: "...or for the storage electronics." Add, "storage of electronics."

      EDIT: "...mainly while kayaking in Northeastern U.S. over the next few months." Add, "kayaking in the Northeastern U.S...."

      Comment: While a test plan is not required, since you listed some plans for testing the dry sack, do you have any plans to use it in combination with a backpack as well?

      I enjoyed reading your report and, if I am truly the monitor on this test series, I will see you in a couple of months. Please make the necessary changes and upload the report to the appropriate folder. Don't forget to delete the report in the test folder.

      Mike Wheiler

    • K Mar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 5:31 AM
        Mike -

        Thanks for the edits.  Changes have made and report uploaded to the site.  See
        you in a few months.

        Kristine