Re: IR - Columbia Mobex Day Pack - DLarsen

  • cdaignault
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2010
      Rick,

      She stated that she has the Mobex Winter in her report. Although it does appear that the photo she used from the Columiba website was for the regular, plain 'ol Mobex. However, her own photos and text clearly show she has the Mobex Winter.

      Thanks!

      -- Chari
      Test Monitor for Mobex Winter and Winter XL packs