Arrived - Lowa Boots - Jerry Adams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      I too got the mid height, not low as advertised.

      A symetry here - I applied for Chaco mid height but got low instead : )

      They fit okay, just briefly trying them on inside.

      I could return them or I'de be willing to test them if that's what's decided.

      I was looking forward to testing the lows though : (

    • Stick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
        I have tried mine on as well (inside) and they fit pretty nicely. I am opposite and glad we got the mids and would be very happy to test them. Right now they are in the box in the floor just taunting me...I am ready to break them out! Just waiting on go... :)
        Chad

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, jerry adams <jerryaadams@...> wrote:

        > I too got the mid height, not low as advertised.
        >
        > A symetry here - I applied for Chaco mid height but got low instead : )
        >
        > They fit okay, just briefly trying them on inside.
        >
        > I could return them or I'de be willing to test them if that's what's decided.
        >
        > I was looking forward to testing the lows though : (

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
          two out of three got the mids so far.
          Looks like we will be testing them.

          TV
        • Stick
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
            Sounds great! I will go ahead and start working on my IR with the Mids, but I will wait to post it until we get the go ahead.
            Chad

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Vickers <redroach@...> wrote:

            > two out of three got the mids so far.
            > Looks like we will be testing them.
            >
            > TV

          • Mike Mosack
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
              found out that the UPS truck visited and left a package from Lowa too, but no one opened up or looked at them before they stuck the box inside another box and mailed it to me here in Afghanistan. I tried to find out whether they were the lows or mids, but they didn't know. It will probably take 2 weeks or so to receive them now. I just wanted you all to know so you could plan on that delay.
              Mike