edit: LTR Windmill Trekker Lighter Jenn

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      Hi Jenn,

      Thanks for the test series, it seems like everyone had higher elevation issues with this one. Your report looks fine, I wondered if you had any durability issues? Did it get scratched- did it ever need to be cleaned? Not a huge issue but note if applicable please!

      Upload at will, looks great.
      `heather