ARRIVED - Exped Dreamwalker Syn 133 - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      The Exped Dreamwalker Syn 133 came today while I was cutting some trees down. I came in sweaty and tard but after a shower Im feeling a lot better. Tried the bag on for size and I'm with Mike, the Long is roomy. But I like roomy. Would be interested to see how a regular would fit but I'm thinking I'll appreciate the extra room this one has. IR to follow within the week.

      Coy Boy