EDIT: FR - Tilley Outback Hat - Brian Hartman

  • asklarry99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Brian-

      Nice report—I really liked your descriptions of the field usage. I have a few EDITs for you, but the are all small things. Please fix and upload when ready.

      I will email you off list about Hoosier NF, since I am considering going there for a hike in the next couple of months.

      See you in 2 months for the LTR.

      Cheers.

      -larry

      Edit: The weather during this time was unpredictable I encountered everything from calm,
      >>>Looks like you lost a period after "unpredictable"

      Comment: PS. I think she just said that so I would stop asking her how it looked.
      >>>Ah, testing. LOL
      >>>You look mah-velous, dah-ling. Mah-velous. And I don't say that to everyone!

      EDIT: Despite being worn continuous, accidently sat on,
      >>>accidentally

      EDIT: Thanks to Tilley Endurables and Backpackgeartest for the opportunity to test this hat.
      >>>BackpackGearTest.org
    • Brian Hartman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        Thanks Larry.  Talk to you soon.