EDIT: IR - Nikwax Waterproofing Wax

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi Jamie,

      Nice report. I have a few things for you, then you can upload. Please remember to delete the file from the Tests folder.

      As usual, the convention is EDIT = change, Edit = do something, Comment = just that.

      See you again on the next round.

      Pat

      "On the tube Nikwax describe this product as ..."

      EDIT: describes

      "Nikwax advise to pay special attention to seem areas."

      EDIT: advises
      EDIT: seam

      "I assume this is because seems are usually the most likely area for water to enter."

      EDIT: seams

      "... I found I was able to buff awayall the wax and get a some what muted shine to a boot after around 5 minutes of buffing."

      EDIT: away all

      "Nikwax state on their website that this product will add too or enhance shine."

      EDIT: states

      "After I had finished polishing both boots I quickly weighted the tube to get an idea of how much product I'd used."

      EDIT: weighed