EDIT: FR - Drymax - Hiking HD Socks - Kurt Papke

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Kurt,

      What, no pictures?! I'm only half-way kidding. If you can make a point to
      find a reason to take a photograph in the LTR, that would be great. Maybe
      to illustrate the durability or airing them out?

      Only one comment and then you are good to upload. See you in two months!

      -Brett

      <snip>

      Shoes
      Oboz Hardscrabble
      Oboz Hardscrabble trail runners

      Oboz Hardscrabble trail runners

      Comment: Is the first one a separate shoe style? If it is then great. If
      not, then I would try to be consistent with the labeling. Oh, and I love
      the use of a chart here.