Edit: LTR - EQ2 headlamp - Mark McLauchlin

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Mark, sorry to hear about the injury but glad to hear you are on the mend. I had a similar problem last summer when I had a bout with some kind of infection that turned into sever bronchitis and was basicaly out of commision for 8 weeks. Oh well, enough of my war stories...here are your edits.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Mark McLauchlin" <mark@...> wrote:

      As a result the headlamp has only see one nights additional use hiking, however it has been use for several other night activities such as geocaching and fishing.

      Edit: see should be seen or skip the has and make it only saw.

      > I feel very strongly now towards how well the focused performs when compared to other headlamps that do not have this feature.

      Edit: something is missing, I think you meant focused beam.

      It, in my opinion is a must. The additional control the user has over where the light is directed is fantastic.

      Comment: I get what you are saying but I think where is the wrong word here as the light will point in the same direction regardless of how it is focused. I think "The additional control the user has over how much of the light is directed is fantastic." would be the better.

      The ratcheting
      > head still performs as it was new.

      Comment: probably just a regional dialect thing but I'd say as if it were new....adding if.

      > It is safe to say that the eQ2 headlamp will definitely form part of my
      > regular hiking gear, it is both functional and lightweight which are the two
      > most important aspects to me as strive to reduce my weight (currently 5 kg
      > or 13 lb).

      Comment: I think you should add "pack" in front of weight. for all i know you might be loosing weight yourself. All-be-it 5 kg (13 lb) would be one skinny lass.

      That's all I see, fix to your satisfaction and upload. It was a pleasure working with you on this series.

      Coy Boy
    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        Hi Coy,

        Thanks for the edits/comments will adjust tonight and upload.

        Injury, well thats a big one but it has worked well, c4-C5 neck fusion.

        Cheers

        Mark

        --

        Follow me on my lightweight hikers blog