Reminder: Test Call Closing - Are you ready for some mo?

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Just a reminder that this call closes tonight at 11 pm MST. I see 4 apps so far.

      Columbia and BGT are happy to bring you the Columbia Mobex Daypack for your testing pleasure. Details can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/25hpccv

      Three lucky testers will be able to carry this pack on all of your daylong adventures. Please make sure you include "Mobex" in the subject line of your application.

      In you BRIEF application please include:

      1. Tester info
      2. Brief test plan
      3. Pending Applications
      4. Current tests
      5. Link to previous tests
      6. BGT Labor of Love duties

      Additional test info:
      - This test will close at 11:00pm MST on June 1st, 2010
      - Newbie Limit DOES Apply
      - US Shipping Included
      - TV is the Mod