Application - Columbia Mobex - Matt Mioduszewski

  • Matthew Mioduszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:14 PM
      *5/31/2010, 10:55PM, PST*
      I would like to submit my application to test the Columbia Mobex pack. I
      read the BackpackGearTest bylaws version 0609, including chapter 5 and will
      adhere to all guidelines and my tester agreement is up-to-date and on file.
      *
      TESTER BIO:*
      NAME: Matt Mioduszewski
      EMAIL: Mattanuska AT gmail DOT com
      AGE: 28
      LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
      GENDER: M
      HEIGHT: 5' 8" (1.73 m)
      WEIGHT: 150 lb (68 kg)

      I did small weekend trips growing up in Michigan. In 2007 I hiked most of
      the Appalachian Trail during a 5 month hike. I live in Portland, OR and
      frequently hike in the Columbia River Gorge and OR and WA, Cascades.

      *TESTING LOCATION/PLAN(s):*
      Coincidentally, during the memorial day weekend while walking through the
      Portland, Oregon airport I noticed the Columbia Mobex pack sitting in the
      main display area (Columbia is based in Portland, OR). I marveled at the
      design and was quite intrigued by the pack. I would like to know more about
      the weight, volume, fit, and durability of the pack.

      I will test the Columbia Mobex this summer/early fall in the Pacific
      Northwest for day hikes and summit scrambles. If my gear is light
      enough/with a partner, I will use this pack for weekend overnighters.

      *Previous reviews:*
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/water-

      *NO ORs in the past year*
      *
      NOT CURRENTLY TESTING ANYTHING, NO OTHER APPLICATIONS PENDING*