EDIT: IR Flatterware Combo – David Wyman

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      EDIT: IR Flatterware Combo – David Wyman

      Hi David,

      Sorry for the delay in getting your edit out. I have only two EDITS and a request for some additional information. This looks like it should be an interesting item to test.

      Upload when you've addressed everything.

      Pam

      Closing them was also easy - just push and twist until the snap together.

      ### EDIT: …until *they* snap…

      This also means that you can hold the bowl by the base rather than the bowl itself which will hopefully allow it to be used with hot, as well as cold, foods.

      ### EDIT: Re-word to avoid using the word `you'.

      ### Edit/Comment: I'd like to see some dimensions and/or volume, as I have no idea from reading your report how large these items are when open or collapsed, or how much they hold. I think that is pretty important information.