EDIT: IR - Bridgedale - Bamboo Crew Socks - Derek (and question for Mods)

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Derek! Nice report, great pictures and I really like your use of tables
      in the HTML version. HTML looks good and the links work.

      Here are your edits:

      "The sock have extra padding on the bottom heel and toe areas."
      EDIT: Please add an "s" to the end of "sock".

      "There is also extra padding running up the heel and achilles tendon,
      presumably for ankle-high hiking boots."
      EDIT: Please capitalize "Achilles".

      "Bamboo is suppose to be good at resisting odor."
      EDIT: Please add a "d" to the end of "suppose".

      That's it for now! I hope you're able to get some good use out of these
      socks in spite of their height on your legs. Please upload when ready and
      delete your original file from the TESTS folder. Right now, it looks as
      though the folder for the test is still labeled as "Bridgedale Bamboo Lo
      Socks" -- mods, shouldn't that be changed now that we know all of them are
      testing crew socks and not the "lo" socks?

      Thanks!