Re: TEST CALL - How would you look if you wore a Dune?

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      OR says this about it,

      "After a legend-worthy day at the crag, hit up the pub to rest those weary tendons. This stylie button-up will transition from breathable, relaxed comfort while sending your project to ordering up a celebratory pint at the local watering hole. "

      So can we test this at the pub?

      Sweet!

      Ray
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        I only noticed this after volunteering to call the test. Yes, weight lifting at the elbow, with a mug in hand for strength, will be allowed. Richard