ATTN: ULA Circuit Testers

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      A new shipment of Dyneema is on the way to ULA, but isn't expected until early June. Packs will be built and go out after that. I'll keep you posted, but don't expect them for at least a month or so.

      -Curt
    • redbike64
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Thanks for the heads-up, Curt. No harm pushing the test into September--my favorite hiking month. (I had no idea Dyneema was so tricky to get.)

        Cheers,

        Rick

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "nwcurt" <nwcurt@...> wrote:

        > A new shipment of Dyneema is on the way to ULA, but isn't expected until early June. Packs will be built and go out after that. I'll keep you posted, but don't expect them for at least a month or so.
        >
        > -Curt

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2010
          Any word on when the CDT packs will be shipped?
          Carol