ATTN: Mountainsmith Utili-tote Testers

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      These should be going out early this week. Let me know if you want tracking info and I'll forward it to as soon as it arrives.

      -Curt
    • nwcurt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        Good morning. Unfortunately I come bearing bad news. Mountainsmith has discontinued the Utili-Tote, which means they no longer want it tested and reported on. We tried to replace it with another product, but they don't have anything "new" until the summer Outdoor Retailer Show. Sorry, but the test is cancelled.

        Let me know if you have any questions.

        -Curt