ATTN: Tarp Tent Sublite Testers

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      Rumor has it they may go out later this week. If any other updates come in I'll be sure and let you know.

      -Curt
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2010
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "nwcurt" <nwcurt@...> wrote:

        > Rumor has it they may go out later this week. If any other updates come in I'll be sure and let you know.
        Please do Curt,

        I leave for MN on the 13th and may need to re-route. I will be there for three weeks this time so do not want to hold up the test should it come to CA. Plus I am going to try to do a huge hike in Itasca that the Sil will be quite welcome for.

        Ray