ATTN: Tarp Tent Sublite Testers
- --- In email@example.com, "nwcurt" <nwcurt@...> wrote:
>Please do Curt,
> Rumor has it they may go out later this week. If any other updates come in I'll be sure and let you know.
I leave for MN on the 13th and may need to re-route. I will be there for three weeks this time so do not want to hold up the test should it come to CA. Plus I am going to try to do a huge hike in Itasca that the Sil will be quite welcome for.