EDIT - Hydro Photon SteriPen - Curt Peterson

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Curt, Only a few edits for you. You may upload after revising; don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy. Cheers, Richard

      <<SteriPEN AdventurerOpti Water Purifier
      Report Series by Curt Peterson>>
      EDIT: Test Series

      <<Initial Report - May 2010>>
      EDIT: Add a date: May 1, 2010

      <<SteriPEN AdventurerOpti Specifications>>
      EDIT: You need to a line for the manufacturer's name: Hydro-Photon, Inc.

      <<MSRP: None listed by SteriPEN, but $99.95 USD at the online retailers they link to when you click the "Buy Now" button>>
      EDIT/Edit: You are a Mod and may know more than I, but I thought only the manufacturer's stated MSRP was allowed. Online retailers discount from time to time.

      <<To be honest, all these annoyances have led me to "go wild" for a good chunk of my backpacking.>>
      Comment: Very foolish, my man, as you acknowledge in the next sentence. But it's your GI track, not mine

      <<The SteriPEN AdventurerOpti arrived safe and sound to my home in what appears to be the retail packaging.>>
      Edit: This paragraph is in a different type font and size than the rest of your report. Unless you intended this, I'd go for consistency and change it.