ARRIVED - Eureka Tessle 2 Tent - Mike Wilkie

  • Mike Wilkie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 7:55 AM
      The tent arrived in fine condition.  My IR to follow shortly.

      I'm looking to get in a few nights of testing this weekend, therefore I should have some good initial thoughts for my report.  I will wait until after the weekend to post my report, so I can include these initial findings.

      Best Regards,
      Mike Wilkie

    • Mike Wilkie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 8:41 AM
        Sorry for the re-post, I had misspelling of Tessel in the subject.  See below for original post.