Re: TEST CALL: A-Vail yourself of this Experience!

  • dalenmoney
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 9:34 PM
      I believe that was my test call...

      I havent made selections since Nissan hasnt sent me the "product" yet. There was some kind of weird issue with their Nigerian shipping department and some prince who was killed or something, who was also related to me (who knew?). I sent a bunch of money (BGT normally buys the gear, right? I am submitting reimbursment forms for the 5 Xterras...whats the fax number?) and now I am just waiting to recieve shipment.

      Are you still interested in the test, Brett?

      --Will