TEST CALL CANCELLED: Vail Destination Experience

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      With regret, we have to cancel this awesome test call. Apologies to Larry,
      who submitted a good application. If we'd had two apps, we could have gone
      ahead with the test by bringing in a BGT staff member to fill out the
      ranks....

      I don't know how I'm going to break this to Alex and the rest of NAHE.

      Disappointedly,
      Hollis