OOP: Apr 2 - Apr 3 -- Christensen

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      I'll be OOP the next two days. Have to take my 16yr old son to SLC for a medical procedure.

      Nothing affected.

      Ryan

    • bigdawgryan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
        I am BIP. Son's medical procedure went well.

        Ryan
      • cdaignault
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
          Glad to hear it, Ryan!

          -- Chari

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "bigdawgryan" <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

          > I am BIP. Son's medical procedure went well.
          >
          > Ryan

        • Ryan Christensen
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
            Had a great time in the Winds. Unfortunately, I am BIP.

            Ryan