RE: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED: Wenger EVO Knife (Curt to Mark McLauchlin)

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      Thanks Curt,

      Let me know what I owe you.,

      Cheers again

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nwcurt
      Sent: Friday, 2 April 2010 12:44 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED: Wenger EVO Knife (Curt to Mark
      McLauchlin)

      The knife has arrived. Cross shipping to Oz today...

      -Curt

    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
        Knife arrived today, IR to come shortly.

        Curt let me know how to get the $7.50 USD to you for shipping.

        Cheers

        Mark

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
          Hard to believe somebody will take something from Seattle to Australia
          for just $7.50 in about a week. I shake my head when people complain about postal prices - it still amazes me that it's so often so cheap.

          I'll send you a PayPal address offline. Enjoy the testing! I may have another one for you if the wallet folks don't ship directly. I can't imagine that will cost more than a letter, however. Spinnaker is probably lighter than paper!

          -Curt