TEST CALL CLOSING (really) -– Tarptent Sublite

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Sorry for the confusion - the Test Call said midnight March 31, the warning April 1. I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt caused my my error - tonight at midnight PDT (GMT-7) is the deadline. Sorry for any confusion.

      Since my fair warning, I have received two more applications: Wayne Merry and Pam Wyant. If I've missed you do let me know, with message number. Thanks, Richard