Re: ARRIVED - ULA - OHM Backpack - Shawn Wakefield

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Shawn,

      Because you mentioned a sizing change, I believe you will be having two packs arrive. Please DO NOT take out and abuse one until you've had the chance to try both. Chris said to check and get the right fit and then return the other one to him.

      Let me know if you have any questions about this.

      Happy testing!

      -Curt

    • sjwakefield@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Sounds good. I will delay the "fill it full and throw it off a cliff" test for now.