ARRIVED: Wenger EVO Knife (Curt to Mark McLauchlin)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      The knife has arrived. Cross shipping to Oz today...

      -Curt
    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
        Thanks Curt,

        Let me know what I owe you.,

        Cheers again

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
          Knife arrived today, IR to come shortly.

          Curt let me know how to get the $7.50 USD to you for shipping.

          Cheers

          Mark

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
            Hard to believe somebody will take something from Seattle to Australia
            for just $7.50 in about a week. I shake my head when people complain about postal prices - it still amazes me that it's so often so cheap.

            I'll send you a PayPal address offline. Enjoy the testing! I may have another one for you if the wallet folks don't ship directly. I can't imagine that will cost more than a letter, however. Spinnaker is probably lighter than paper!

            -Curt