Edit: FR - Essential Gear - eQ2 - Brett Haydin

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi Brett, I have no edits for you. Well written report! The more I read the more I want one of these. I may have to get on for my ball cap as that would be the ideal way to wear it over the summer. I do have a comment. For the LTR I'd like to see a photo of the headlamp in use in an outdoor setting. To me that just makes the reports more authentic, and as they say, a good picture is worth a thousand words. See you for thre LTR in a couple of months.

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Haydin" <bhaydin@...> wrote:

      > Coy,
      >

      > I'm happy to present my FR for the eQ2 for your editing pleasure. It has
      > been a trusty little light so far and am looking forward to getting back out
      > on the trail this weekend to try it out some more! You can view the html at
      > http://tinyurl.com/yed52dn while the text version follows below. Thanks in
      > advance for your help!
      >

      > -Brett

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Thanks Coy! I was having problems catching good photos with the cold, so
        all of the ones taken just wouldn't do. I'll make a special point to capture
        some because I do agree with you. And thanks for the comments :-)

        I've uploaded the file and deleted the test file. See you later!

        _____

        Hi Brett, I have no edits for you. Well written report! The more I read the
        more I want one of these. I may have to get on for my ball cap as that would
        be the ideal way to wear it over the summer. I do have a comment. For the
        LTR I'd like to see a photo of the headlamp in use in an outdoor setting. To
        me that just makes the reports more authentic, and as they say, a good
        picture is worth a thousand words. See you for thre LTR in a couple of
        months.

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>