Greg McDonald / Hennessy Hammock Cat Cape

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
      Gerg... Did I miss your Long Term Report on the Hennessy Hammock Cat
      Cape?

      Please let me know.

      Best,

      James E. Triplett
      Hennessy Hammock Cat Cape Monitor

    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2010
        Greg - I'm still looking for this report. Anything I can help with?

        Regards,

        James E. Triplett
        Hennessy Hammock Cat Cape Monitor

        jetriple@...
        Sent by: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        04/01/2010 08:35 AM
        Please respond to
        backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

        backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        cc

        Subject
        [backpackgeartesters] Greg McDonald / Hennessy Hammock Cat Cape