EDIT : LTR Crumpler Bumper Issue Hydration Pack - David Wilkes

  • Wayne Merry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi David,

      Have some EDITs for you (need to change). Enjoy the pack.

      EDIT: Since I often use a water filter/pump** removing the hydration
      pouch mouthpiece is a factor for me.
      I don't often go on about commas, but you really need one here.

      EDIT: Are you still planning to use the pack? Please add comment on your
      likely continued use/non use.

      Make your edits and upload.

      Regards,
      Wayne