EDIT/APPROVAL: LTR - Terra Nova Laser 20L Elite - Mike Williams

  • cdaignault
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi Mike!

      Your report looks good; no edits for you this time. Please upload and delete the original from the TESTS folder.

      Thanks!

      -- Chari
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
        Chari - thanks for the quick review and your help with this test.

        The final LTR has been posted and the test HTML file has been deleted.

        If you need anything else please let me know.

        Mike