Problems with passwords and usernames

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 10:32 AM
      Dear friends,

      It seems that a number of people are having problems with getting access
      to our site lately--we're sorry about that! Lately, I've been the person
      who's helping people with that, and I apologize for having been away. My
      professional life (we all have day jobs!) has been extremely busy in the
      last two weeks.

      I'd like to make it right.

      So that I don't miss anyone, here's what I'd like to ask: If you need
      help with resetting your password or some other account-related problem,
      please email me off-list giving me as much information as you can--your
      name, account names you might have chosen, etc. I will do my best to get
      you sorted out as soon as possible.

      Sorry for the mixup; we all look forward to getting you on-board!

      Best,
      Hollis
      Documentation Moderator