Speak now or forever hold your peace

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      Hi Kathy,

      Thanks for asking!

      While I love car-based camping stuff, I'm also transitioning to lightweight camping. At this stage, I don't have a light pack, sleeping bagĀ or shelter, so would love to test them.

      I'd also really appreciate the chance to test some clothing made for REALLY large people. We seem to be ignored by the manufacturers yet, believe it or not, we still enjoy getting out into the wilderness (just more slowly than the whippets do).

      It would also be really nice if the manufacturers recognised the importance of internet shopping and how their items can now be used anywhere in the world, so be willing to include international shipping more often!

      Best wishes to all,

      Kerri