Re: Speak up now or forever hold your peace!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 27, 2010
      Kathy -

      I don't have a specific wish list. All I would like the opportunity to test is cool and innovative backpacking gear. The gadget items I could pass on. So I guess my wish list is more towards the attributes of backpacking equipment.

      Cool
      New
      Innovative
      Realistic
      Practical
      Cutting Edge
      Not Heavy

      That is my 2 cents - but I still consider myself a new guy and I'm just happy that I am part of this community.

      Mike

      > Guys and Gals, Fellow BGTers,
      >
      > Lend me your ears! (I always wanted to wear a toga. <g>)
      >
      > This is your opportunity to help shape the BGT test call schedule for the
      > next several months. The dedicated team of workers who combed the OR Shows
      > have signed up dozens of gear testing possibilities and now our own Test
      > Scheduler Guru is sorting through them to line up the Spring/Summer
      > schedule.
      >
      > What do you all want? Yeah, yeah...we all want that $600-1/2 lb-100 sq. ft
      > tent...but it ain't happenin'! Be specific, be realistic, be honest - but
      > please think about it and let us know.
      >
      > Kathy
      > BGT List Director

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 1, 2010
        Yeah, we're trying to do a better job of that. The Test Managers should stop any such items that get past the Mods.

        Jerry

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews on the planet.