Re: [backpackgeartesters] Speak up now or forever hold your peace!

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 27, 2010
      Hi Kathy,
      I would love to see the following:

      goretex or event rain clothing (pants, jackets, hats, shoes/boots)
      collared hiking shirts
      water filters
      decent sized camp tarps (10'x12' etc)
      tents
      pocket knives and camp axes
      sleeping pads

      Thanks,
      Brian

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 1, 2010
        Yeah, we're trying to do a better job of that. The Test Managers should stop any such items that get past the Mods.

        Jerry

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews on the planet.