EDIT - Benchmade 551 H2O - Michael Wheiler

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Michael,

      Sorry; for some reason I missed your report. Here are your edits in the usual format: EDIT is a required change, Edit a suggested change or request for clarification, and Comment is a comment with no change required. After revising you may upload. Remember to delete your Tests folder copy. Glad to see that things are going so well, and thanks for making my job easy. Richard

      <<For those who want the Reader's Digest version,>>
      Comment: You're dating yourself - how many people know about Reader's Digest anymore?

      <<I've carried it to work, while running errands, hunting, site seeing, hiking and backpacking.>>
      EDIT: sightseeing [spelling and it's one word]

      <<My first backpack trip with the 551SH2O was over the Thanksgiving weekend on the Bear Creek Trail>>
      Edit: We have non-US readers who might not know when US Thanksgiving is. Consider adding "late November" somewhere.

      << The trail head starts at 5,800 ft/1,768 m.>>
      EDIT: trailhead [one word]. Here and one other place.

      << The temperature was around 36 F/2 C when I retired to bed and the temperature the next morning was 29 F/-2 C.>>
      EDIT: Delete the extra space after "bed and."

      << It was used to open my freeze dried evening meal, stir my peppermint tea, and cut my bagel.>>
      Edit: freeze-dried [with a hyphen]

      <<In December, I attempted to do a snowshoe hike near Kelley Canyon Ski Resort>>
      EDIT: Kelly Canyon [spelling]

      << Of course, I couldn't carry it on the air plane >>
      EDIT: airplane [one word]

      << The knife opens easily, the blade locks firmly in place, and is easy to unlock/close. >>
      EDIT: You've got an improper (and confusing) sentence structure. Either add "it" before "is easy" or change the comma after "easily" to a semicolon.