Re: [backpackgeartesters] Kudos from Tilley Endurables

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      Yes! And thanks to the diligent, hard work of BGT testers, I had no problem
      convincing them to sign-up a couple of hats to test this coming year.

      Thanks, all!
      From: David Kappele
      Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM
      Subject: Hello from Tilley Endurables

      Chari,

      I just read your review! Thanks you for taking the time and submitting such
      a wonderful critique. I manage our Hat design Team and it's really
      gratifying to see such positive feedback. I get the same feeling when I read
      my kids report cards.

      We have a new style similar to the LTM5A which is made from organic cotton.
      It's really lightweight!

      Cheers,

      Dave Kappele

      Tilley Endurables