TEST CALL: Get A Grip...The Fun Is About To Begin

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      It is my pleasure to post the first Test Call of
      2010. GET A GRIP, the FUN is about to begin...THANKS to the team who attended
      the Outdoor Retailer show to secure lots of cool gear for us to test.

      Wenger and BGT are pleased to offer three
      qualified individuals the opportunity to test the EvoGrip S18 Yellow Swiss Army
      Knife.

      Shake of the dust and cobwebs, sharpen your skills,
      and submit a high quality, succinct application--that is a cut above the rest--to
      qualify for this sweet knife. Click on the following link to learn more: http://www.wengerna.com/evogrip-s18-16802

      Now the particulars of the test call:

      - Newbie Limit DOES Apply

      - US Shipping Included

      - Test Call closes at Midnight MST, February 11, 2010

      - Curt is the Mod for this test

      Good Luck to all! Ryan