EDIT: FR Patagonia Nano Jenn K

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 8:55 PM
      Hi Jenn,
      HTML looks good--nice use of color to match the Nano :)
      Carol, Monitor

      I have worn it with various laying combinations.
      *** Do you mean 'layering' here? ***

      Before and after cycling I would wear over a wool or synthetic cycling jersey.
      *** would wear it over ***

      To me the Nano Puff appears slightly bulky at the bottom. But, it does not feel bulky at all. While wearing the jacket I have full movement of my shoulders, the sleeves do not ride up and they are a perfect length for me. However, when I take the jacket off, I feel as though I am limited with my shoulder motion and I have to squirm in the shoulder area.
      *** Comment: If you write, "when I am 'taking' the jacket off" it better conveys that you feel restricted when you are in the process of removing the jacket. As written it kind of sounds like you feel restricted after it is off. ***