EDIT: FR - MontBell Ultra Light Down Vest - Kathy Waters

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 8:45 PM
      Hi Kathy,
      Html looks good. Just a couple of edits.
      Carol, Monitor

      No rips, tears or snags have developed though; occasionally an errant feather will escape.
      *** though occasionally ***

      With warmer weather approaching, I will most likely utilize the pouch so as to have the Vest handy when the weather turns colder as it is prone to d0 on the mountains I frequently hike.
      *** to do on ***