EDIT: FR: Teva Riva eVent Hiking Shoes - Mike Curry

  • Ernie Elkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Great report, Mike. Your edits follow...

      Thanks,

      Ernie

      * * *

      “... the
      balance of days they were worn for for daily footwear at home and work.”

      <EDIT>Please
      delete the extra "for" between "worn" and
      "daily."

      “...they
      continued to be amazingly comfortable (more so, in fact, then when I wear old
      cotton socks with them).”

      <EDIT>Please
      replace "then" with "than."

      “...seams
      are flat enough that the are not felt at all, and cause no chafing or pressure.”

      <EDIT>Please
      replace "the" with "they."

      “The soles have exhibited some wear around the
      heel and toe, but less then I would have expected given the amount of use
      they've seen.”

      <EDIT>Please
      replace "then" with "than."

      “I take the shoes off, they curl up; I put the shoes on, it
      flattens down.”

      <Edit>Since the fault is only on one shoe,
      and since you refer to it as "it" (singular) in all other cases, you should probably refer to the fault as "it"
      rather than "they" in the first half of the sentence as well.